2011年1月23日日曜日

Take a class for one year

  I was learned in this class. First, I think I can a little write some English sentence. I don’t good score the homework, but I can write English sentence good than before. Second, I poor English because this is very difficult, so I don’t speak English and write. But I had interest at this class, so I liked a little English. Third, group work is important because we can cooperation and communication. Last, I want to understand English because I watch movie in English and I want to go trip in overseas in the future. I think English is very important because this is useful by work. I think if we can speak English, that good thing. English is nationally common language, so there is the meaning to study. It is difficult to speak English, but if I can speak English, maybe it is interesting. I was good to study in English in the class.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ryohei,

    I'm very glad that you found the class useful and that you improved your English writing skills. Thank you, too.

    返信削除